Susan Bruce | Owner/Principal
My love affair with travel dates back to when my family moved to Australia when I was four years old. We went on to live in Brazil and the UK, every year taking trips to new destinations.
Back in the U.S., I earned a Bachelors and Masters degree at the University of Florida, with additional studies in France, Austria and Brazil. My career spanned working internationally for IBM, Turner Broadcasting and Conservation International and then the travel industry. Dovetailing my love of travel is my passion for languages, including Portuguese, French, Spanish, German and Swedish.
Intrigued by the world since childhood, I have traveled to some 80 countries…many several times. From discovering grand cities to delving deep into the wilderness, I am a born explorer and love to help others discover the world and their dreams.
Why Work with a Travel Adviser?
Cut through the Internet clutter and discover the benefits of working with Susan Bruce Travel!
- Travel Expert – I have years of experience exploring the world and a robust global network of local partners. I know what’s hot…and what’s not. And ensure you have the best guides and a quality experience.
- Exclusive Benefits – As a member of Virtuoso – the elite travel consortium of luxury hotels and agents – I can offer perks such as complementary room upgrades, breakfast and specials.
- Customized Itineraries – Your trip is designed just for you according to your interests and parameters. You are unique, don’t settle for a cookie cutter experience.
- Peace of Mind – You know you are in good hands. I read the fine print and minimize unwelcome surprises on your trip and am available 24/7 to quickly resolve changes or issues.
- Save Time and Money – I can save you from hours of frustrating research, offer preferred rates and special amenities, and minimize costly travel disasters.
“The sight of the huge world put mad ideas into me, as if I could wander away, wander forever, see strange and beautiful things, one after the other to the world’s end.”
– C.S. Lewis
Ready to realize your travel dreams? Contact us now to have a fabulous trip planned just for you. Let’s explore!
p: 1 (303) 586-6815 Ext 402